Temporary Job – three to six months
- Environmental Audit
- Performance Evaluation and Design of ETPs/STPs
- Environmental Management measures and Bio-mining of Dumpsites
Applications on plain paper along with detailed Bio-data having Name, Date of Birth, Age, Full Address, Educational Qualifications and Experience along with copies of Certificates are invited for the following temporary posts to work on the “Environmental Audit, Performance Evaluation and Design of ETPs/STPs, Environmental Management measures and Bio-mining of Dumpsites” for Industries and Governmental organisations at the Centre for Environmental Studies, Anna University, Chennai-25 for a period of three to six months, extendable based on Project duration and performance of the candidate.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Qualification||No of Post||Duration||Salary (Per Month)|
|1||Project Associate II||Ph. D (Environmental Science)/ M.E. Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental Field works and Sampling & Analysis)||4||3 – 6 months||Rs.22,000/-|
|2||Project Associate I||M. Sc. Chemistry/Biochemistry / M. Sc. Applied Chemistry/ M. Sc. Environmental Science (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental analysis)||2||3 – 6 months||Rs.18,000/-|
|3||Project Assistant||B.Com. (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills and documentation works )||1||3 – 6 months||Rs.12,000/-|
|4||Field Assistant||SSLC or equivalent||2||3 – 6 months||Rs.9,000/-|
- Interested candidates should submit their application with all details of the academic qualification and experience to the Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or before 24 th February 2020 and soft copy of the same may be send to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Candidates appearing for their final semester examination are also eligible to apply for the post and at the time of interview, course completion / provisional certificate may be submitted
- Mention your email ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- Short listed candidate will be called for an interview and selection will be based on interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.